After a warm long weekend, cooler days are predicted for Cessnock this week - with a spot of rain as well.
Possible showers are predicted for Wednesday to Friday, Saturday is set to be cold and wet, with a winter-like high of 17 degrees and a 90 percent chance of 10-20mm of rain.
The warm weather is set to return early next week, with tops of 24 and 28 forecast for Monday and Tuesday.
Stay tuned to weatherzone.com.au for the up-to-date forecast.
This week's forecast
- Wednesday: 7-20, possible showers
- Thursday: 7-20, mostly sunny
- Friday: 7-21, possible showers
- Saturday: 8-17, showers
- Sunday: 8-19, mostly sunny
- Monday: 6-24, mostly sunny
- Tuesday: 9-28, mostly sunny