After a few days of sweltering heat, some relatively cool summer days are predicted for Cessnock this week.
Autumn-like highs of 22 and 23 degrees are forecast for Thursday and Friday, rising to 27 on Saturday and back into the thirties on Sunday, with overnight lows of 16-18 degrees throughout the next seven days.
A medium chance of showers is predicted from Wednesday to Saturday.
Stay tuned to bom.gov.au for the up-to-date forecast.
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
- Wednesday: 23-27, possible showers.
- Thursday: 17-22, possible showers.
- Friday: 16-23, possible showers.
- Saturday: 17-27, possible showers.
- Sunday: 18-30, partly cloudy.
- Monday: 17-30, partly cloudy.
- Tuesday: 17-31, possible showers.
WHAT'S MAKING NEWS
- Outstanding citizens recognised at Australia Day awards
- Kurri's Bob Blackmore receives honorary OAM
- Cessnock Show cancelled due to COVID concerns
- Collins, Akers among Golden Guitar winners
- Clayton Barr's 'crystal ball' predictions for 2021
- CRICKET: Bellbird and Wine Country to face off in T20 final
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Musgrove signs two-year deal with Knights
VIEW OUR E-EDITION
- The Advertiser returns to print today after a short hiatus over the Christmas and New Year period. If the Advertiser isn't delivered to your home, sign up for our FREE E-Edition here.