Motorists are advised of changed overnight traffic conditions this week on the Hunter Expressway at Buchanan to carry out maintenance work on Wallis Creek Bridge.
Transport for NSW will carry out work on Wednesday and Thursday, June 23 and 24 including bridge joint inspections and routine maintenance, to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the bridge.
To minimise impact to motorists, work will be carried out from 7pm to 5am on Wednesday and Thursday and is expected to be complete by 5am on Friday, June 25, weather permitting.
In other news:
Lane closures, stop/slow traffic arrangements and a 40km/h speed limit will be in place, which may affect travel times.
Motorists are advised to allow extra travel time, drive to the conditions, and follow the directions of signs and traffic control.
For the latest traffic updates download the Live Traffic NSW App, visit livetraffic.com or call 132 701.
- Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark maitlandmercury.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter: @MaitlandMercury
- Follow us on Instagram @maitlandmercury
- Follow us on Google News