Cessnock is set for some spring-like days this week, with a top of 24 degrees forecast on Sunday.
But don't put away the winter woollies just yet - a minimum of one degree is predicted on Friday.
After a mostly sunny weekend, rain is set to return on Monday, with a 60 percent chance of 5-10mm forecast.
Stay tuned to bom.gov.au for the up-to-date forecast.
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
- Wednesday: 7-23, windy
- Thursday: 7-18, sunny
- Friday: 1-19, frost then sunny
- Saturday: 5-22, partly cloudy
- Sunday: 11-24, partly cloudy
- Monday: 10-19, possible shower
- Tuesday: 8-18, partly cloudy
WHAT'S MAKING NEWS
- Pynsent to become longest-serving mayor after council elections postponed again
- Branxton bar calls last drinks after lockdown cuts tourist trade
- Free formal wear and work attire on offer for graduating students
- Ring Road plan reprioritised
- Varty Park excluded from rezoning proposal
- Cedar Mill plans 22,000-person venue for Pokolbin
- Kurri baker wins national award
- Cessnock woman named as finalist for Rotary Inspirational Women's Award
- SPORT: Repacholi falls just short of bronze medal shoot-off
- SPORT: Goannas leap into second place after big win
READ THE PAPER ONLINE
Did you know you can read the print version of the Advertiser online? View our FREE e-edition here.
If you didn't receive your home-delivered copy this week, please call our office on 4990 1244 or email email@example.com.