Your outdoor exercise plans are looking good in Cessnock this week, with a string of glorious sunny days on the way.
The Bureau of Meteorology is forecasting tops in the mid-to-high twenties until Sunday, before dropping back to 19 on Monday.
Nights will remain fairly cool, with minimum temperatures ranging from three to 11 degrees.
Showers are forecast early next week.
Stay tuned to bom.gov.au for the up-to-date forecast.
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
- Wednesday: 3-22, sunny
- Thursday: 5-25, sunny
- Friday: 10-26, mostly sunny
- Saturday: 8-28, sunny
- Sunday: 11-27, sunny
- Monday: 7-19, partly cloudy
- Tuesday: 7-18, possible showers
SEND US YOUR WEATHER PHOTOS
This week's weather photos were taken by Cessnock resident Dez Picton at Bimbadeen Lookout. "Gotta love a good sunrise #bestpartoftheday," Dez says.
If you've got a local weather shot to share, email it to email@example.com.
WHAT'S MAKING NEWS
- Hunter vaccinations rates 20 percent behind parts of Sydney
- Regional lockdown decision due on Thursday
- Long-awaited road works to start at Abermain
- 'Adventure at Your Place' offers COVID-safe family fun
- Your chance to help Hunter Valley Zoo amid pandemic lockdown
- Bar and BBQ Festival postponed until January
- REAL ESTATE: $1.8m sale in Nulkaba as Cessnock appeal continues to grow
- UNLOCKING THE PAST: Notorious crime boss enjoyed brief tree-change in Kurri
- SPORT: COVID ends time for Edwards as Cessnock coach
READ THE PAPER ONLINE
Did you know you can read the print version of the Advertiser online? View our FREE e-edition here.
If you didn't receive your home-delivered copy this week, lodge your inquiry at https://client.ivehub.com.au/queries/acm