Moderate to warm days are predicted in Cessnock over the next seven days, with possible showers this weekend.
The Bureau of Meteorology has forecast maximum temperatures in the mid-to-high twenties throughout the week, with overnight lows ranging from nine to 14 degrees.
A 60 percent chance of rain is expected on Saturday and Sunday, with showers continuing into next week.
Stay tuned to bom.gov.au for the up-to-date forecast.
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
- Wednesday: 9-26, partly cloudy
- Thursday: 10-27, partly cloudy
- Friday: 11-29, partly cloudy
- Saturday: 14-26, shower or two
- Sunday: 13-23, shower or two
- Monday: 11-23, shower or two
- Tuesday: 12-22, showers