If you're heading out this week, be sure to take an umbrella.
Showers are forecast in Cessnock for most of the next seven days, and there's a chance of a thunderstorm on Friday afternoon.
Maximum temperatures are predicted to peak at 31 degrees on Saturday, before dropping back into the low twenties early next week. Overnight lows will range from 8 to 12 degrees.
Stay tuned to bom.gov.au for the up-to-date forecast.
THIS WEEK'S FORECAST
- Wednesday: 8-22, showers
- Thursday: 11-23, shower or two
- Friday: 10-25, partly cloudy
- Saturday: 11-31, shower or two
- Sunday: 13-21, shower or two
- Monday: 10-20, shower or two
- Tuesday: 9-22, possible showers
WHAT'S MAKING NEWS
- Don't put off breast screening: Report shows significant decline in screenings during pandemic
- More vaccine hubs in Cessnock this week
- Motion to keep hospital upgrade on the radar
- About half of motorbike riders report 'near misses': survey
- Inspections ongoing after frogbit found in local dams
- Date set for Kurri gas peaker construction
- Enticing dish wins Perfect Plate award
- Grants available for Cessnock arts projects
- Have your say on Carmichael Park BMX facility plan
READ THE PAPER ONLINE
Did you know you can read the print version of the Advertiser online? View our FREE e-edition here.
If you didn't receive your home-delivered copy this week, lodge your inquiry at https://client.ivehub.com.au/queries/acm.